4 Hour Work Week Notes
What you do is infitely more important than how you do it. Efficiency is still important, but it is useless unless apllied to the right things
Which 20% of sources are causing 80% of my problems and unhappyness?
Which 20%of sources are resulting in 80% of my desired outcomes and happiness?
Most things make no difference. Being busy is a form of laziness – lazy thinking and indiscriminate action
1m limit tasks to the important to shorten wrok time 80/20
2. Shorten work time to limit tasks to the important (parkinsons law)
1.Am I being productive or just active?
A. Am I inventing things to do to avoid the important?
1.2 min use finer to trace under each lines as you read as fast as possible
3min. Begin each line focusing on third word and end the same
2min once comfortable indenting,attempt to take only 2 snap shots per lone on first and last indented word
3min. Practice reading to fast for good comprehension but with good tech, got 5 pages prior to comft speed
1. have I decided on a single meaning for each term in this question.
2. Can an answer to this question be acted upon to improve things
The not to do list:
1. Don’t answer unknown numbers
2. Do not email first thing in am
3. Do not agree to meetings or calls with no clear agenda or end time
4. Do not let people ramble
5. Do not check email constantly, batch and check at set times only
6. Do not over-comminicate with low-profit, high maintanence customers
7. Do not work more to fix overwhelmingness-prioritize
8. Do not carry bb 24/7
9. Do not expect work to fill a void non-work relationships and activities should
1. Niche is the new big
2. What gets measured gets managed
3. Plan distribution first
4. Less is more limiting distributin to increase profits
5. Netzero create demand vs offering terms