This book has been banned. It is hard to find. It is also amazing in every way possible. I HIGHLY recommend you read it.
- Willingness to sacrifice
- Big demands result in big actions/responses
- Questions with little meanings get answers with little meaning responses
- Like attracts like – dedication attracts dedication
- Get people to lead for the cause, not for themselves
- After you get initial willingness… you must follow through with preparation training and instruction.
- Follow up each successful request with another
- Have the new member commit to you publicly before you teach them or give them any value
- Once they announce publicly, they want to defend their stand (commitment)
- They then look for reasons to defend their position but don’t have genuine reasons and realizing this they go out in search of the answers!
- Combine theory and action
- Action involves moral courage
- Present things as very important and they will be received as very important
Questions To Ask To Inspire Dedication
- What are you going to do with what you learned today?
- How are you going to apply it to?
- How did you apply it
Make people believe there is something good to fight for
How To Create Leaders
- To turn someone into a leader, you must first give them confidence in themselves
- Give them something to be confident about
- If you prove yourself to be outstanding at one thing, people will take your advice in regards to other things
- Be the best at your work and people will listen to u in regards to anything
- Have people be constantly active but active towards a purpose
- Make people believe they have the best thing information on earth, a secret, and that it is their right and duty to spread the information